Marriage in Denmark - Wedding in Copenhagen
Legal – Unbureaucratic – Recognized worldwide
Wedding Agency Karina - Heiratsagentur Karina®
Who can get married in Denmark?
Everyone who belongs to one of the following categories (listed below) can get married in Denmark as long as they travel there legally and bring all the necessary documents:
1) Holder of a valid Schengen Visa (Visitor or Tourist);
2) Holder of a valid Student Visa and Au-Pairs;
3) EU citizens;
4) Persons from visa-free countries;
5) Persons with a residence permit for a Schengen country or with a Fiktionsbescheinigung
1) Asylum seekers,
2) Persons without legal residence verification,
cannot get married in Denmark.